What is Dynflow?
Dynflow is a dedicated Customer Relations software, designed to control SAP by a function level integration.
As a result:
- The time and cost of modifying the business processes is significantly reduced in Dynflow,
- while running it does not require deep-level SAP knowledge,
- and can be done in-house, from own resources, with much less risk.
How does it work?
Dynflow provides significant assistance to those involved in creating and operating business processes:
- System administrators can transparently and quickly replicate processes,
- while users can access the current versions of them in real-time,
- and the business analysts have a full, detailed report on the use of the processes.
Good to know
- Modern GUI
- Manages individual process versions
- Its use is easy to master
- Enables the creation of detailed process control documentation
- Integrated with SAP screens
- Displays the necessary work instructions
- Indicates any changes in the process
- Displays the currently required SAP screens at the appropriate time
- Provides automatic logging in SAP
- Users/groups can be easily administrated in one place
- Authorization management is available
- Provides instantaneous performance reports immediately
- Provides a sufficiently detailed process of reporting
- A step-by-step report of processes is also available